If you're in search of a place where you can get great care for your eyes around Arvada, CO, you've found a solution at Arvada Optometric Center. We have a great optometrist who will examine your eyes and provide a solution for any issues you may have so that you are comfortable and can see the world around you. We offer a variety of services tailored to help you regain perfect eyesight and treat any eye diseases you may have for all members of your family. These services include:
- Eye exams to evaluate the health of your eyes as well as their internal structures. We test both vision and function. Regular eye exams are important for your overall wellness and help to detect eye diseases and conditions early enough to enable effective treatment.
- Sunglass fitting for prescription sunglasses, frames, polarized lenses, tinted lenses, and specialized solutions for outdoor activities like sports and job-related safety specifications.
- Contact lens fitting for specialty lenses like toric, extended-wear, disposable, multifocal, rigid gas-permeable, and a variety of other lens types.
- Eyeglass and frame fitting at our convenient in-house optical department where our opticians help you pick the best lens solution for your lifestyle and frames that will best compliment your face.
- Diagnosis and treatment of keratoconus which occurs when your cornea thins and becomes cone-shaped. Keratoconus causes blurred vision and makes you more susceptible to light but is treatable in early and intermediate stages using corrective lenses or a cornea transplant in its advanced stages.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular diseases including but not limited to dry eye, glaucoma, conjunctivitis, macular degeneration, and cataracts. We also offer screenings for those predisposed to developing eye conditions due to genes or medical history.
- Diagnosis and treatment of computer vision which is eye strain that develops due to using the computer for long hours.
Contact Our Eye Doctor in Arvada for Professional Eye Care
Our eyes are the main means by which we experience the world around us. Vision is extremely important to the quality of a person’s life. This is why our eye exams are focused on both improving vision and preventing severe eye issues such as glaucoma. Close investigation of eye health also helps to indicate other health problems like diabetes. For more information on our eye care services or schedule an appointment with our optometrist, call us today at (303) 424-5282.